E61 Push on type - no screws.
This is a high quality Competition shower screen with an innovative and very fine membrane to get the ideal distribution of the water on the coffee in the portafilter. This very fine membrane keeps the group clean and slows the flow of water for a better and consistent extraction.
The membrane is created directly within the body of the shower disc, which is fixed to the body of the shower by caulking.
The IM at the end of the product code is integrated membrane
The integrated membrane shower screen is made of a single filtering part in stainless steel obtained through a process of photo-etching: special micro perforations are made inside the thickness of the shower to obtain a filtering power of 200 µm.
- Exclusive designed perforations, guarantees a better distribution
- Filter basket will last longer and easy to clean.
- Made out of a single part, the shower body is more resistant
- Surface is totally smooth and free from rough spots where dirt can deposit and accumulate.
Dimensions: External 60 mm x Internal 56.5MM x Wall height 17mm
Holes area: Ø 3 mm, 98 holes each containing 19 microperforations
Material: Stainless steel AISI304 Food Safe
IMS code: E61200IM
Fits the following:and all E61 standard groups
- Ascaso, Azkoyen
- Bezzera, Bfc, Bianchi, Brasilia, Bianchi
- ECM, Expobar
- Faema, Fiorenzato, Fiamma RST, Fiamac, Futura, Futurmat
- Iberital, Isomac
- Kees Van Der Westen
- La Nuova Era, La Scala, L'Orchestrale
- la Pavoni
- Quality Espresso
- Rocket, Royal First, Reneka
- SAB Italia, Sanremo, SV
- VFA express, Vibiemme, Visacrem, Victoria arduino
Made in Italy