The FAST provides your infusions with a greater speed of extraction, allowing you to change the extraction variables defined until now for V60, permitting the desired characteristics of the coffee to be enhanced, new flavours and cup profiles to be obtained, and your coffees to be rediscovered.
The fastest filter
The FAST Specialty Coffee Filter is the filter with the most permeability, providing a greater filtering speed and therefore achieving faster and better-flowing extractions.
Reinvent recipes and discover new flavors
The filter is the infusion variable that you cannot change and which affects the others, and therefore to a great extent the filtering speed will determine the other variables.
The variables of the coffee recipes are “adjusted” in accordance with the filtering capacity of the filter.
The greater filtering speed provided by the FAST allows you to modify the recipes with values which slower filters do not permit, such as using finer and therefore more uniform grinding, using more, shorter pours, or different quantities of coffee. The aim is to succeed in extracting the desired flavours from each coffee.
High-quality filter paper
When the FAST was created, the objective was to achieve the best possible paper quality and to guarantee the minimum impact on the drink.
The FAST Specialty Coffee Filters are therefore composed of 100% organic fibres from controlled plantations.
Made in Barcelona to be able to guarantee the quality, uniformity and traceability of the entire process.
Focus all the efforts on manufacturing a high-quality filter paper rather than just seeking commercial profit, using the best raw material and searching for uniformity and traceability throughout the process; for this reason we produce the FAST Specialty coffee filter in Barcelona. From obtaining the raw material, to the manufacturing and customer service.
- FLAVOUR-FREE Does not leave flavours of paper in the drink, achieving a clean cup without added flavours.
- ORGANIC It consists entirely of fibres of plant origin from controlled plantations.
- CONSERVATION The sealed packaging guarantees optimal conservation of the filters and prevents contamination from suspended particles and therefore flavours from being absorbed.
- FOR V60 The filter adapts to conical commercial V60’s with V60-type open bottom.
- 2-4 CUPS The filter is recommended for infusions of up to 4 cups, of no more than 450 ml.
- MADE IN BARCELONA Manufactured locally to guarantee the greatest traceability, uniformity and quality of each filter.
- CLEAN AND SHINY CUPS Visible results in the cup: it stays clean and shiny, not dry.