R1 DiFluid Coffee TDS Refractometer
When used correctly, a coffee refractometer is the most useful tool for achieving the perfect coffee taste and accuracy on every cup.
The DiFluid coffee refractometer will give you a better insight into the specific characteristics of your coffee, such as how much extraction has taken place. The refractometer should give a total dissolved solids (TDS) reading. Using this data along with your brewing recipe (amount of coffee and water used) and final beverage volume will allow the refractometer to measure and display TDS and coffee extraction yield.
- We recommend calibrating the refractometer before each measurement.
- Place a few drops of coffee on the sampling well.
- The well lights up and the coffee sample shines through.
- The refractometer should display a total dissolved solids (TDS) reading. This data, along with your coffee recipe (amount of coffee and water used) and final beverage volume, will allow the refractometer to measure and display TDS and coffee extraction yield.
- Once you have all this information, you can adjust the recipe to your preferences; or, if you are a barista, it will allow you to be precise in preparing the coffee exactly as you envision it.
- ⚠️ Warning: Although the device is able to compensate for different temperatures, very hot liquid can transfer heat to the sensor, which can distort the measurement. Therefore, we recommend testing the fluid at room temperature to ensure the highest possible accuracy.
- High Precision Sensor - Through a combination of our highly accurate optical design and sophisticated computing algorithms, you can see how close your extraction is to the Golden Cup standard. Temperature compensation in the range of 41-113℉ (5-45℃)
- DiFluid APP Connect - Extraction instructions in the app and a perfect cup of coffee every time. Record, export and share data right at your fingertips.
- IP67 Waterproof - Whether you're caught in a rainstorm or out by the pool, IP67 waterproof will protect you. However, it is not recommended to fully submerge the device in water to prevent moisture from accumulating in the charging port.
- Rechargeable and energy-saving - High-performance 350mAh battery lasts up to 30 days in ideal conditions, modern Type-C port is used for charging.
- Lightweight - The refractometer weighs only 24g.
- Accurate - ±0.03% accuracy, 0.01% resolution.
Exact - Precision ±0.03%, resolution 0.01%
Smart - In-app guidance for Golden Cup extraction and data export
Tiny - only 24 grams
Resilient - Dust, drop, and IP67 water resistant
Rechargeable - 30 day battery life, type-C connection
Auto Temp. Compensation - between 41-113℉ (5-45 ℃)