The "Champions Signature" is a collaboration between Loveramics and Dale Harris, the World Barista Champion in 2017.
Prototype hand thrown by ceramist Ben Sutton.
- Available in 3 colours and 3 different sizes
- Warm to hold, curved inner surface to pour with.
- Capacity and shape to work with Dale's coffee recipes.
- Dale's autograph on every piece remembering 2017 WBC.
- Loveramics signature uber-durable body.
- Nice gathering and a perfect container for drinks presentation
- ESPRESSO CUP: Length 6cm; Width 6cm; Height 6cm; Capacity 80ml
- FLAT WHITE: Length 7cm; Width 7cm; Height 7cm; Capacity 150ml
- CAPUCCINO CUP: Length 7.5cm; Width 7.5cm; Height 7.5cm; Capacity 200ml
Back in 2016, Dale Harris was exploring what could be possible within the confines of barista competition service, and how the sensory impact of drinks could be improved through a wider experience, he began working with London based ceramicist, Ben Sutton, on some porcelain cups that would allow a set of coffee drinks to really shine.
The designs were focussed on Ben’s artistic skill with hand-thrown porcelain, combining elegant aesthetics with the materials and glaze’s natural tones and textures to highlight the colours, quality, and multi-sensory impact of the drinks.
After some interesting coffee talks, both of us saw an opportunity to revisit that work with a different goal, tied to thoughts around how we combine the artistic craft of coffee with the challenges and opportunities of scale ever-present within our industry.
We set out to create a set of products that would allow professionals and corporates to serve drinks in a range of cups matching the quality of their ingredients and baristas. We wanted to combine the artistry of Ben's original designs with the best features of Loveramics' signature work.
The competition cups was originally made in cream colour, and we have added 2, completely new celadon colours in blue and green to make it more fun. They will all launch during World Barista Championship which takes place in Boston in April, 2019.