This set includes:
1pc x Specialty Jug (300ml)
2pcs x Tasting Cups (150ml)
The Brewers 'Jug and Tasting Set' offers various options for enjoying your coffee. Loveramics designed the set to fit all drippers (V60) in the market. The Brewers set is made of characteristic durable porcelain that holds the coffee temperature for the longest time. The volume is perfect at 200-230 ml for a single portion of filter coffee.
The set contains 3 different forms of Taster Cups, each to experience different coffees in a different way.
- NUTTY: creates an aroma collector that captures the odors with more natural coffee such as a typical Bolivia or Brazil. It is the best tool for chocolate or caramel tones because it gives a perfect nose feeling.
- SWEET: is more suitable for a more balanced coffee, a Costa Rica or El Salvador. It gives a good mouthfeel and brings the coffee directly to the sweet spot on your tongue.
- FLORAL: comes with a flared opening so that you can optimally enjoy the floral scent of coffee, such as a typical Kenya or an Ethiopia. The thin edge also provides an elegant drinking experience. We recommend coffee lovers to use all 3 cups as a drinking experience.
The sets are made of matt gloss earthenware and are available in the colors black (Basalt) ,grey (GRANITE) and white (Carrara). The cups are durable and also have the perfect size for coffee-with-milk preparations.
- 8.15 cmx7.2 cmx12.7 cm (LxWxH)
- Content 300ml
- Material: proselein
- Designed by Simon Stevens
Simon Stevens is an award-winning product designer and a driving force in ceramic design. Simon has worked with some of the world's most prestigious ceramic manufacturers and has taught the subject in the UK. He led Design Teams for lifestyle brands and is now continuing his design career at the established Simon Stevens Design Studio in London. Simon's dynamic creativity resulted in his most successful designs in the permanent collections of the Victoria & Albert Museum and the Frankfurt Museum of Applied Art.