Bentwood Vertical 63
The Vertical 63 is a versatile and powerful coffee grinder that can handle different kinds of grinds. Its unique design and steel burrs make it the ultimate choice for fine and extra coarse coffee.
The machine's motor is designed to for cool grinding that is fundamental to get the best taste out of your coffee, which is why the powerful motor is supported by a double ventilation system to keep the grinder cool.
The Vertical 63 is able to hold the portafilter while it is dosing, which allows you to easily focus on other tasks during the process. The stepless grind adjustment guides you intuitively to your perfect grind setting by showing an indication of the particle size.
Vertical Burrs, a clean set-up and a removable spout reduce retention to a minimum. You can single dose or work with a full hopper, save two different times, or use the barista mode to start and stop.
- Vertical flat 63mm burrs with a unique geometry that delivers superb flavor from fine to coarse
- Idle speed: 1400 rpm
- Disc diameter: 63 mm
- disc material: steel max. Rated Power: 660W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 198 x 415 x 570 mm
- Net weight: 21kg
- Hopper capacity: about 600gr
- Double ventilation system
- Easy-to-use stepless grind adjustment
- Virtually silent grinding
- Low retention
- time dosing