CRAFTMANSHIP, HIGH QUALITY, CONSISTENCY, RELIABILITY AND AESTHETIC
The Nota is a 1 group professional espresso coffee machine with thermosiphonic supply system, an E61 “Levetta” brewing raised group, a 3 Lt copper boiler, a choice of water loading from a tank of 2,8 Lt with capacitive level detector or from the water system / direct line, a professional sized rotary pump for the coffee extraction, an automatic boiler water loading, motor pump with air cooling, boiler and pipes of copper, pipe fittings of brass, with a protection thermostat for the heating element, separate boiler pressure and water pressure gauges, with an easy to adjust boiler pressure essential for different coffee types and blends.
- E 61 “Levetta” brewing raised group with manual pre-infusion for the best coffee brewing
- Frame completely of satined stainless steel AISI 304
- Boiler (3 Lt.) of copper, pipes of copper and pipe fittings of brass
- Water loading from tank of 2,2 Lt. with capacitive level detector
- Water loading from water system
- Automatic boiler water loading
- Fluid-o-Tech rotary pump
- 1 signal lamp for working machine and 1 for water lack in the tank
- Protection thermostat for heating element
- 2 gauges: 1 for water pressure and 1 for boiler pressure
- Easy to adjust boiler pressure switch
- 1 multidirectional stainless steel steam wand with manual control from the tap knob
- 1 multidirectional stainless steel hot water wand with manual control from the tap knob
- LED lights on the back panel
- Power 1800W
- Dimensions WxDxH: 37 x 44 x 45 cm
- Weight: 30 kg
- Delivered with: complete portafilter for 1 cup, complete portafilter for 2 cups, blind filter.
Boasting a powerful boiler, robust rotary pump, and E61 “Levetta” group head, the Orchestrale Nota offers professional features in a compact design for consistently excellent espresso. This prosumer coffee machine is a great option for experts and beginners alike, fitting right into your home coffee nook or a small cafe.