LELIT ANITA - PL042TEMD
MADE FOR PERFORMANCE
A COFFEE MACHINE WITH A BUILT-IN COFFEE GRINDER THAT COMBINES WARMING SPEED, SIMPLICITY AND COMPACTNESS, WITHOUT LOSING THE EXTRACTION QUALITY THAT ONLY FRESHLY GROUND COFFEE CAN PROVIDE.
The Lelit Anita, model PL042TEMD, is a compact equipment that integrates a semi-professional espresso machine, with a coffee grinder with 38 mm conical grinders in just 31 cm.
Like all Lelit models, Anita is also entirely designed and produced in Italy. With a clean and elegant design, it combines professional functions with ease of use.
Its professional brewing unit with non-pressurized 57 mm filter holder in chromed brass, allows to obtain perfect espresso like those made with bar machines, thanks to the perfect thermal stability throughout the extraction process with the possibility of adjusting the temperature through a TermoPID.
The PID control system monitors the boiler temperature powering the boiler element to maintain a stable temperature. The PID ensures a stable brew water temperature during espresso pour and strong, stable steam pressure for milk texturing during steaming.
The 250 ml brass boiler and its steam wand allow you to froth the milk to obtain a creamy cappuccino or an espresso macchiato like a real barista. Once the machine is switched on, it takes about 3 minutes to heat up, although we advise you to wait at least 10 minutes to ensure better thermal stability.
The external visibility of the water level in the 2.7-liter tank is very useful, allowing us to keep it under control and never run out of it.
BREW PRESSURE GAUGE
The brew pressure gauge provides immediate feedback on the pressure in the brew head, allowing you to change your coffee grind to achieve optimal results. With 16g of coffee in the double basket, your grind is too fine if the pressure is too high. If the pressure is too low, your grind is too coarse.
Micrometric grinder Built-In
The Lelit Anita ensures you have the best possible coffee for extraction with its built-in grinder. Its 38mm conical burrs deliver uniform grinds consistently, so you have fluffy coffee grounds to start with. And thanks to its micrometric adjustment, you can easily hone in on the perfect grind size for the coffee that you’re using.
The professional coffee grinder with 38mm conical grinders allows you to perfectly adjust the grain size of each coffee through a micrometric setting.
A machine designed for the coffee lover who wants to prepare excellent espresso at home for themselves and their loved ones, and maybe even some cappuccino.
- LELIT57 group compatible with all LELIT57 barista tools
- Coffee grinder with Ø 38 mm conical burrs and micrometric stepless grinding adjustment
- 3 ways solenoid valve to dry up the coffee puck
- Manometer for coffee pressure
- TermoPID temperature controller for water and steam
- Built-in tamper
- Stainless steel appliance body and drip tray grate
- Cup warmer
- Side and front windows to show the water level in the tank
- Lever switches
- Steam/hot water multidirectional wand
- Brass coffee boiler: 250 ml
- Bean hopper capacity: 130 g
- Water tank: 2.7 l
- Dimensions LxDxH: 31.5x27x37 cm
- Weight: 10.2 kg
- LELIT57 2-ways filterholder with classic handle
- LELIT57 1 dose filter (7-9 g)
- LELIT57 2 doses filter (14-18 g)
- LELIT57 pods filter / Tamper / Spoon for coffee powder